BLR Pest Control LLC provides Commercial, Termite, Bed Bug and Residential Pest Control.
At BLR the first thing we do is a thorough inspection of the home or business to properly identify the pest and our exclusive Conducive Surroundings Evaluation. To many times pests are misidentified and the customer wastes money. After we have completed a proper inspection we sit down with customer and provide them with a specific pest control outline to rid them of there pest problem.
BLR Pest Control provides Residential pest control service for earwigs ants, millipedes, centipedes, pill bugs, German roaches, and fleas. Also provides Residential Termite Control and Carpenter Ant Control.
BLR provides Commercial Pest Control Service And Termite Service, Residential Pest Inspections, Residential Termite Inspections, Commercial Pest Inspections, Commercial Termite Inspections, Wood Destroying Insect Reports, & Real Estate Inspections.
We offer Free estimates and Free Conducive Surroundings Evaluation
Co-founders Tom Miles of Danville and Doug Skinner of Lexington, Kentucky both believe to have a successful business and to make the biggest difference is COMMITMENT. Commitment to the client, commitment to the service and the commitment to solving your pest problem.
A company is only as good as the person who shows up at your door, and both Tom and Doug have a passion for what they do and a commitment to excellence! Together, with over 25 years experience in the pest control field, Tom and Doug have seen both advancements in pest control technology and gimmicks and fads come and go.
BLR is a locally owned company supporting employees that are certified with the Kentucky department of agriculture and are highly trained in the structural pest control field. BLR mixes modern pest control technology with an old school work ethic. Our number one concern is the safety of your family and the environment.
We believe That good quality pest and termite control service can be done at an affordable price.
• Some times home owners can make there pest problems much worse before they call a professional. Some home owners can misidentify the insect, even some professionals
• If the wrong treatment is done for certain types of ants there numbers can double. They may have to be treated with non-repel-ant materials or baits.
• Sometimes using a fogger can be the worse thing you can do for your pest problem. It may spread them all over the home. Especially Bed bugs and roaches!
• It does not matter how clean you are. It is possible to get Bed Bugs. Bed bugs can be carried in many ways. On clothing. Furniture. Retuning from vacation. In your suit cases. Do not use a fogger!
• Same as Bed Bugs anyone can get German roaches. It does not matter how clean you are. A cockroach can live 3 month's without food. And up to a month with out water.
© 2015 BLR Pest Control, LLC | PO Box 843 Danville, KY 40423-0843 | Website Designed by CMDesign Graphics Co.